Is it OK if I touch the stock solution?
Clear sui’s10L case is delivered at 400 ppm, but due to the nature of returning to water when it reacts with organic matter, there is no problem even if the stock solution comes to hand.
Because it is necessary to be high levels for disinfection, please use 2 ~ 8 times diluted according to the application.
What if I gargle and drink accidentally?
JFRL’s demonstration experiment proves that Clearsui is non-toxic.
There is nothing wrong with the amount of accidental swallowing. However, it is not edible, so please stop using it as drinking water.
Is there a caution in the way to keep?
The expiration date of Clear sui will be about a year.
In addition, Crear sui is weak against sunlight, it will be decomposed when exposed to ultraviolet rays, and it will turn into water.
When you use with a spray bottle, please use a light-resistant container
I’m worried about allergies.
There is no worry about allergy symptoms on using Clear sui.
You can use with confidence in disinfection of clothes and foodstuffs.
Is there a smell?
High concentration Clear sui has a slight chlorine smell.
However, it becomes odorless when decomposed and become water.
Even if you use it for disinfection of food and table, No smell remains, so there is nothing to worry about it.